March 2019 Workshop Details
5:30pm — 6:30pm
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Junee Ex-Services Club
As proposed at the February meeting, every second month will now be a ‘workshop’ rather than a formal meeting. This will allow us to invite various guests and community partners to join us in a discussion on how Junee Community Power and Community Groups can partner together on various projects.
- Discussions with Lawson House re possible energy efficiency and solar projects to reduce residence expenses;
- Energy efficient fridges/TV’s – work with OEH
- NSW Region Community Energy grant
- Perpetual Fund – Supplies capital, funds future energy efficiency upgrades, batteries, replacement equipment in the future.
- Energy Efficiency Community Program Expression of interest submitted to Michael McCormack $12500
- NSW Regional Community Grant – discuss options, update on talks with Junee Council re the project.