For the first time, All-Energy Australia’s highly anticipated conference will be hosted live in an entirely virtual format over six weeks from 6 October – 12 November 2020.
In partnership with the Clean Energy Council, the free-to-attend virtual conference will feature more than 20 premium sessions and over 70 leading expert speakers discussing high-interest topics discussing the latest developments, opportunities and challenges facing the clean energy sector.
Alongside the conference, the Clean Energy Council will host the Solar Masterclass Series for solar installers to get expert advice on the big design and installation issues facing the industry. Attendance is free and CPD points will be available for eligible installers.
There will usually be two seminars, Monday to Thursday, each week. Topics include:
- Accelerating a Green Economic Recovery
- Australian Made: The Challenges and Opportunities
- CEC Solar Masterclass: Stored Knowledge – Learning the Ins and Outs of Battery Installation
- Renewable Energy Exports: Exploring Australia’s Opportunity to Export Energy
- Inter-Regional Collaboration
- Decoding Decentralisation Reform
- The Two-Sided Market: The Technology Required
- CEC Solar Masterclass: Sustainable Solar – Recycling and Disposing of Batteries and PV Modules Responsibly
- Energy Storage: Residential & Commercial
- The Road Ahead for Residential and Commercial Solar
- Hydrogen Fuels: Hydrogen
- Ammonia Energy: Hydrogen’s Dark Horse?
- CEC Solar Masterclass: High Safety – Reducing the Risks of Working at Heights
- CEC Solar Masterclass: Quality Assurance – The Importance of Quality When Buying, Selling and Maintaining Solar
- Decarbonisation of Australia’s Gas Network
- Decarbonisation of Industry
- CEC Solar Masterclass: Customer Intelligence – How Understanding Your Customer Can Improve Your Business
- pv magazine’s Insight on Quality: Are Warranties Worth the Paper They’re Written On?
- Integrating DER into the Grid
- CEC Solar Masterclass: Live from the Bubble: Updates from the CEC and Solar FAQs
- Electric Vehicles: Australian Electric Vehicles Could Deliver 5 Snowy 2.0s – What’s Required to Realise This Potential
- Solar Thermal
For a brief introduction to each seminar please visit the Conference Program Overview. from here, you’ll be able to register, for free, for the sessions that interest you.
Learn More about the All-Energy Conference
Interested in energy efficiency, waste management and resource recovery?
Alongside All-Energy Australia’s conference, Energy Efficiency Expo and Waste Expo Australia will also host free-to-attend virtual sessions, forming the country’s largest webinar series for the renewable energy, energy management waste and recycling industries.